Papers should not exceed 6 pages (4 pages for a poster) and are due by November 19, 2018. Interested authors should format their papers according to AAAI formatting guidelines, by using the latest AAAI Press Word template or LaTeX macro package.
Papers must be submitted as PDF files through the EasyChair conference system. Authors should indicate the Artificial Intelligence for Big Social Data Analysis track for submissions.
Paper submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=flairs32
All FLAIRS papers are reviewed using a double-blind process. Author names and affiliations MUST NOT appear on submitted papers (do NOT use a fake name for your EasyChair login; your EasyChair account information is hidden from reviewers).
The proceedings of FLAIRS will be published by the AAAI. Authors of accepted papers will be required to sign a form transferring copyright of their contribution to AAAI. FLAIRS requires that there be at least one full author registration per paper.
- November 19, 2018 – Paper submission deadline
- January 21, 2019 – Paper acceptance notification
- February 4, 2019 – Poster abstract submission
- February 11, 2019 – Poster abstract notification
- February 18, 2019 – AUTHOR registration
- February 25, 2019 – Camera ready version due
- April 08, 2019 – Early registration
- May 13, 2019 – Regular registration
- May 19-22, 2019 – Conference
- Papers will be refereed and all accepted papers will appear in the conference proceedings, which will be published by AAAI Press.