Thursday 18 July 2019
16:30 – 18:00
- Erika Fabris. Extending the use of nanopublications: retrieval, citation and statement verification
- Emma Gerritse. Impact of Debiasing Word Embeddings on Information Retrieval
- Fabio Giachelle. Visual analytics methods for the automatic content generation from streaming data.
- Antonio Mallia. Efficient top-k document retrieval
- Alessio Molinari. Leveraging the Transductive Nature of e-Discovery \ in Cost-Sensitive Technology-Assisted Review
- William Needham. A review of neural approaches to the Question Answering task
- Magdalena Nikola. Evaluating the success of search sessions in Interactive Information Retrieval
- David Otero. Exploiting Pooling Methods for Building Datasets for Novel Tasks
- Mauricio Quezada. Knowledge Discovery from News Events on Social Media
- Siba Sankar Sahu and Sukomal Pal. A Corpus-based Decompounding in Sanskrit
- Alfred Sliwa. Probabilistic Modeling of Vague Conditions in Product Search
- Vasileios Stamatis. So What’s the Value of Conversational Search Agents in E-commerce Retailers?
IMPORTANT: It is necessary that the posters are prepared in A1: 100x70cm format, with vertical orientation.