A number of scholarships covering the registration fees will be offered to MSc/MPhil/PhD students and Early Stage Researchers by:
- ACM Special Interest Group on Information Retrieval (ACM SIGIR): 5 scholarships
ESSIR participants who will submit FDIA papers will be given priority for the ESSIR scholarships and they should acknowledge their sponsors in their papers/posters/slides.
Applicants should send an email to
essir2019 (at) unimib (dot) it
with the following documentation:
- One-page CV
- A letter explaining:
- Your interest in getting this scholarship
- Your involvement in FDIA symposium (will submit poster/paper/none)
- An estimation of the expenses to attend ESSIR 2019.
The funding will be reimbursed after the celebration of the summer school, so the attendees that already paid the registration are also eligible to apply.
- 31 May 2019 (23:59 GMT): Deadline for scholarship applications
- 14 June 2019 (23:59 GMT): Notification of acceptance
If you want to offer scholarships for students, please contact essir2019 (at) unimib (dot) it.