At EUSFLAT 2013, EUSFLAT Student Grants will be awarded. A EUSFLAT Student Grant holder will be given a grant of 300 € which will pay automatically the conference registration.
Eligibility criteria are:
- The candidate must be co-author and presenter of an accepted paper. Therefore, the candidates must apply after they receive the notification of acceptance but not later than June 5th. In case of multiple student authors, only one can apply for a grant.
- The candidate must be an EUSFLAT student member (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) at the time of application.
- The candidate has not received two EUSFLAT student grants before.
- The application must be submitted via e-mail to the Local Organizing Committee of the conference (e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org). The e-mail must contain the EUSFLAT membership number and the number of the paper. There is no special form to apply for the grant.
- The decision will be made by June the 12th.
- After the decision, all students who will not receive a grant must pay the registration BY JUNE the 15th.
The EUSFLAT Student Grant responsible on the EUSFLAT board will make an autonomous selection among the candidates. Additional criteria will be: referee reports on the paper, time since previous grant, fair distribution among institutes and countries, EUSFLAT membership of supervisor(s), etc. No communication on this matter is possible. The EUSFLAT web page will keep a record of past grant holders in order to guarantee transparency.
Deadline for Student Grant applications: June the 5th.