Sondess Missaoui is a PhD student in co-tutorship between the University of Milano-Bicocca and the University of Tunis, High institute of management of Tunis (ISG), under the supervision of Prof. Gabriella Pasi and Prof. Rim Faiz.
Her research interests include different aspects of Information Retrieval, mainly Mobile and Ubiquitous search, context-awareness and user profiling.
In November 2012, she obtained her master’s degree in “Business Intelligence” from the University of Manouba , High Institute of Business (ESC). During the preparation of her master’s degree she was a member of the Laboratory of Operations Research, Decision and Control of Processes (LARODEC) where she worked on a Personnalised Search System under the supervision of Prof. Rim Faiz
Proceedings of International Conferences
- Missaoui, S., and Faiz, R. Context filtering process for mobile web search. In Computer Systems and Applications (AICCSA), 2013 ACS International Conference on (pp. 1-8). IEEE (2013, May)
- Missaoui, S., and Faiz, R. Context Adapting User’s Context to Understand Mobile Information Needs. In 3rd Computer ScienceOn-line Conference, 2014 CSOC International Conference. Springer-Verlag LNCS (2014, April)
- Missaoui, S., and Faiz, R. A New Preference based Model for Relevant Dimension Identication in Contextual Mobile Search. In The International Conference on NETwork sYStems, 2014 NETYS International Conference. Springer-Verlag LNCS (2014, May)
- Missaoui, S., & Faiz, R. (2014). A Preferences Based Approach for Better Comprehension of User Information Needs. In Computational Collective Intelligence. Technologies and Applications (pp. 94-103) Proceedings of ICCCI conference.
- Missaoui, S., & Faiz, R. (2015). A Preferences Based Approach for Better Comprehension of User Information Needs. In Transactions on Computational Collective Intelligence Journal (pp. 94-103), Nguyen, Ngoc Thanh (Ed.). Springer International Publishing