Yassine Drias is a PhD candidate in co-tutorship between the University of Milano-Bicocca and the University of Sciences and Technology of Algiers (USTHB) under the supervision of Prof. Gabriella Pasi and Dr. Samir Kechid.
He is working on research fields including: web information foraging, multi-agent systems and bio-inspired meta-heuristics.
In June 2013, he obtained his master’s degree in “Intelligent Computer Systems” from the University of Sciences and Technology (USTHB) of Algiers. During the preparation of his master’s degree he did an internship at “Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Mécanique et d’Aérotechnique (ENSMA)” of Poitiers, France, where he worked on a Model of Storage oriented NoSQL for an Ontology Database under the supervision of Prof. Ladjel Bellatreche and Dr. Mickaël Baron.
Proceedings of International Conferences
- Yassine Drias and Samir Kechid. 2015. A multi-agent framework for web information foraging: Application to Medlineplus. In New contributions in information systems and technologies, advances in intelligent systems and computing – 3rd world conference on information systems and technologies, WorldCist 2015, Azores, Portugal, 1 – 3 April 2015. Proceedings, Springer, pages 247–256.
- Yassine Drias and Samir Kechid. 2014. Bees swarm optimization for web information foraging. In Mining intelligence and knowledge exploration – second international conference, MIKE 2014, Cork, Ireland, December 10-12, 2014, LNCS Springer, pages 189–198.
- Yassine Drias. 2014. Towards a Model of Storage oriented NoSQL for an Ontology Database. ASE BigData/SocialCom/Cybersecurity Conference, Stanford University USA, May 27-31, 2014, pages 1-6.
- Yassine Drias and Habiba Drias. 2013. Social Networks Mining Based on Information Retrieval Technologies and Bees Swarm Optimization: Application to DBLP. Advances in Information Systems and Technologies WorldCIST’13, Olhão, Algarve, Portugal, March 27-30, 2013, pages 331—343.
- Yassine Drias and Samir Kechid. 2015. Hybrid ACO and Tabu Search for Large Scale Information Retrieval. In Artificial Intelligence Applications in Information and Communication Technologies 2015, pages 31-50.
- Yassine Drias, Samir Kechid and Gabriella Pasi, Bee Swarm Optimization for Medical Web Information Foraging, in Journal of Medical Systems, 2015 (in press).
- Yassine Drias, Samir Kechid and Gabriella Pasi, A Novel Framework for Medical Web Information Foraging Using Hybrid ACO and Tabu Search, in Journal of Medical Systems, 2015 (in press).
- Yassine Drias and Habiba Drias. 2014. Social Networks Discovery Based on Information Retrieval Technologies and Bees Swarm Optimization: Application to DBLP. International Journal of Systems and Service-Oriented Engineering (IJSSOE). Volume 4, n°3, pages 46—65.