Gabriella Pasi is Associate Professor at University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Informatics, Systems and Communication (DISCo). Since March 1, 2005.
Since 2005 she leads the Information Retrieval Group (IRG) in the same Department.
She is actually working on various research topics, to the main aim of defining systems able to both learn user’s preferences and to adapt to the user’s context. Among the topics of current research:
- Definition of systems for contextual information access
- Definition of systems for scientific paper recommendation
- User Profiling by means of language and topic models
- Definition of filtering models based on the assessment of multiple criteria
- Social and collaborative search
- Information diffusion on social networks
List of publications of Gabriella Pasi in the DBLP Bibliography.