The PIR-CLEF 2018 Lab at CLEF 2018 seeks to explore methodologies for evaluation of personalised information retrieval (PIR). The workshop welcomes paper contributions on any aspects of the evaluation of PIR.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
– evaluation methodologies for personalised search
– user profile definition
– data gathering for the evaluation of personalised search
– laboratory based collections for evaluation of personalised search
– metrics for the evaluation of search
– personalisation and user modeling
– reports on experiences in evaluation of PIR
We also welcome position papers on the topic of personalised search
– Abstract submission: May the 25th; 2018
– Paper submission: May the 31st, 2018
– Notification of acceptance: June the 15th, 2018
– Camera-ready version: June the 29th, 2018
– Workshop date: to be decided
TYPES OF CONTRIBUTIONS
For the Task both activity reports and position papers up to 6 pages in length are invited. All papers will be reviewed for relevance and quality by the organizers.
All accepted papers will be made available on the workshop website together with the material generated during the meeting.
All submission must be written in English and follow the LNCS paper guidelines (submission guidelines)
Authors are invited to electronically submit original papers, which have not been published and are not under consideration elsewhere.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format, electronically, at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=clef2018
For general enquires regarding the workshop, send an email to stefania.marrara[at]consorzioc2t.it